The Young World Leaders Experience
Young World Leaders offers international students advancement in cultural and language immersion, leadership skill development, and academic preparedness. Students learn about different cultures and practice English language skills in real-world interactions and daily and weekly cultural trips that promote teamwork and cultural understanding. It’s also a lot of fun—ask any of our alumni from around the world!
- Tour museums, visit landmarks, and discover new sights while exploring New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world while participating in cultural activities like cooking and sharing meals from students’ respective home countries, seeing a professional American baseball game, taking a martial arts lesson, and so much more!
- English Language Program (ESL) participants develop confidence in speaking and interacting through engaging with native speakers in many different cultural, educational and social situations
- Get an “insider’s guide” to American culture with American staff
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world
- The Global Leadership program empowers students with the knowledge and skills necessary to change the world
- Have an unforgettable summer filled with fun and learning!